Recipe - Baked Salmon Sushi Rice
- 1 1/2 cup sushi rice (cook as package instructed)
- 1/2 cup Kewpie
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 salmon fillet (shredded)
- Pinch salt and pepper (for salmon)
- 8 sticks imitation crab meat ( shredded)
- 2 tablespoon furikake
- 1 stalk green onion (optional)
- Sriracha (optional)
- Preheat your oven at 350F.
- Cook the sushi rice as instructed on the package and let it cool.
- Fold in the rice vinegar into the rice and set it aside.
- Bake 2 salmon fillet with a pinch of salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes. (Does not have to be fully cooked since we’re going to bake it again) let it cool then shred into flakes.
- In a bowl, combine Kewpie, sour cream, imitation crab meat, shredded salmon, green onion, mix and set aside.
- Place rice into the non stick pan. Press down the rice until it’s slightly flat then sprinkle furikake.
- Top the rice with the salmon mixture. Squeeze kewpie diagonally on top of the salmon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Top off with furikake and enjoy.
Note: Will need 8 inch round or square non stick pan.