Recipe - Basil Pesto Sauce (Nut Free)
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves tightly packed
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a food processor, place all ingredients to blend except olive oil and lemon juice.
- Once all has been combined, add in the olive oil and lemon juice and blend for a few seconds.
- Store in a jar with a lid.
Note: Can be stored in the fridge up to 3-5 days. If want to keep it for a longer period, recommend freezing.
If you do not have a food processor, no problem. You can also use a blender or a knife to chop basils and garlic finely.
Jjajangmyeon (Noodles in Black Bean Sauce)
One satisfying Korean Chinese Noodle dish.
The Mummy (Blackberry Danish)
Who’s ready for the spooky season?
Avocado Egg Toast With TJ’s Crunchy
Who is ready to check out this new Trader Joe’s Jalapeno & Onion Crunch on their breakfast toast? I know I am! Check this out!