If you are into sichuan type of flavor, this could be your taste. The sichuan pepper was the key to this dish.
Recipe - Dan Dan Noodles
- fresh noodles 2 bundles
- 3 stalk green onions, chopped
- 1/2 lb grounded pork
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 oz preserve vegetables (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp grounded Sichuan peppercorn
- 2 tsp sesame paste
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chili oil with chili flakes
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝘁:
- Mix the meat ingredients into the grounded pork. Let it marinade for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- In a bowl, combined the sauce ingredients until it’s mixed well.
- In a pot, boil water for the noodles. Cook the noodles as per package instructed.
- In a frying pan, add in 1 tbsp oil and stir fry the grounded pork until it is cook. Set to the side.
- 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 :
- Place the sauce on the bottom of the bowl, add noodles, top with grounded meat and green onions . Mix well and enjoy!