Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend off. Easiest brunch to make at home when you don’t feel like waiting in line.
Bread recommendation would be Alfaro’s Artesano Golden Wheat or any brioche bread. I feel like the thicker the bread is, the tastier it gets.
Recipe - French Toast
- 6 slides bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut oil spray
- confection sugar (optional)
- fruits of your choice
- agave / syrup of your choice
- Beat the eggs with the milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Soak the bread slices for about 3-5 seconds on each side.
- On medium-hi heat, using a non stick pan, spray your cooking oil and fry the bread toast 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Assemble fruits, dust confection sugar and drizzle your favorite syrup!