My Trader Joe’s haul. Best chili onion crunch. I practically put it in almost every stir fry food I make.
Recipe -Stir-Fry Broccoli Slaw
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s broccoli slaw
- 3 slices pork belly
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper/salt
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe’s Chili Onion Crunch
1. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, half of the garlic and sesame oil until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a pan on high heat, cook the pork belly until they are crispy then remove from the pan. Leaving the pork belly oil in the pan, sauté the garlic. When it turns golden brown, add in slaw and pork belly. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add in the mixed sauce, pepper, salt and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
Jjajangmyeon (Noodles in Black Bean Sauce)
One satisfying Korean Chinese Noodle dish.
The Mummy (Blackberry Danish)
Who’s ready for the spooky season?
Avocado Egg Toast With TJ’s Crunchy
Who is ready to check out this new Trader Joe’s Jalapeno & Onion Crunch on their breakfast toast? I know I am! Check this out!