Another way to eat ube cream, placing onto your pancakes!
Ube cream recipe can be found here.
Recipe - Ube x Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium size egg
- 1/4 cup blueberry, mashed
- coconut oil spray
- Place the blueberries in a bowl, and mash with a fork or a muddler. Set to the side.
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well with a whisk (make sure to break down the lumps if there’s any) then add in the wet ingredients, milk, egg and the mashed blueberries. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat, spray coconut oil and add in 1/2 cup of the batter. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side.